To new/interested and existing miniroos girls players/parents, please read below for Events, Important Dates and Information regarding Miniroos girl’s football at Eastern Suburbs FC for 2021.
***Please pass this email onto your friends, cousins, and girls at school, anyone who might be interested!
- Girls ‘COME AND TRY’ Day – Monday 1 March, 4:30pm-5:30pm for U6-U11
All welcome, including existing miniroos girls players, please come along for a fun football session; meet some of our Coaches, our friendly club volunteers and Junior Director of Coaching.
Please bring a water bottle and wear training shirt, shorts and football boots or runners.
Register your interest by email to Trish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you decide to play at Easts FC, please register as soon as possible via PlayFootball link below to confirm your place in a team:
- Note the club to join is Eastern Suburbs Soccer Club Ltd
Choose these products:
U6-U7 MiniRoos born 2015/2014
U8-U11 MiniRoos born 2013/2012/2011/2010
- Official training starts Wed 17 March U6/7/8 at 4:15pm; U9/10/11 at 5:20pm; the season runs from 23 April to 10 September. Games are on Saturday mornings.
- Merchandise shop hours will be posted on our website once confirmed.
- To find out about our fantastic Easts+ Program for extra training please see Easts Facebook @easternsuburbsfc and our website or contact Tass Kalogirou: email@example.com
Note: the Club to choose is “Eastern Suburbs Soccer Club Ltd” as there are many “Easts” clubs around Australia
Miniroos U6-U11 girls and boys
Divisional Girls and Boys U12 – U15
U20 Men, City Men and Women
Masters Over 35 and Over 45
Coaches / Managers / Volunteers (use same link to register)
Please click on the link below to register.
(If you registered last year you can sign in using the same email you used to create the account).
Instructions for most players (Coaches / Managers / Volunteers (use same link to register):
Instructions for shadow players:
Please contact Michelle via email if you have any queries:
2021 enquiries for girls football to Trish: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: 0439702238
Girls Carnival and “Come and Try” Day on International Womens Day TBC March 2021
Eastern Suburbs FC encourage young female players to get involved in football teams, no matter what level of ability or experience you have. Get involved for the fun of it!
Whether you have aspirations of being the next Westfield Matilda’s superstar, or local home town Westfield’s W-League hero, or just because you want to play with your mates… East’s want to see you in a Tigers shirt.
For the more serious developing player, we run a licenced SAP (Skill Acquisition Program) for identified / select players. In addition to SAP we also run a Girls Skills Development Programs within our Easts Plus programs.